It’s our goal to put the fun back in being a dog owner by making sure your yard is effectively and efficiently cleared of all dog waste. Regular weekly maintenance is our most popular service option for both our residential and commercial customers. However, we understand there are times when other arrangements are necessary. That’s why we offer one-time/seasonal cleans and no contract commitments. If you don’t see the price, frequency, or type of service unique to your situation, please contact Customer Service (ext. 2) to discuss further.
Regular Weekly Service
Pricing* is based on the frequency of service per week, the number of dogs you have, and the size of your yard.
|Number of Dogs||1x per week||2x per week||3x per week|
* All prices are subject to change without notice. HST will be added.
New Customers please note: Where we encounter a lawn that has not been attended to for an extended period of time, an initial seasonal cleaning charge may be required before your regular weekly maintenance rate is applied. See Seasonal Clean Service rates below.
Prepay and Save
When you purchase service for the year, paid up front, we’ll waive the seasonal clean fee and add a bonus 13th month for FREE.
Seasonal Clean Service
During the winter months, cleaning up dog waste can present challenges. When the snow melts, you discover an unsightly mess! As with all our service calls, we want to ensure your yard is thoroughly and safely cleaned each and every time.
Seasonal Cleans (and sometimes first visits) take extra time and we pick up higher waste volume. That’s why we have a minimum 15 minute charge of $45.00 + HST. If we are able to complete the yard in less than 15 minutes, you are still charged the minimum amount.
Eastern & Northern Ontario Service
(Ottawa, Brockville, Cornwall, Barrie, Orillia, and Muskoka)
Due to inclement weather conditions in the winter months, we may have to suspend service in these areas until the spring melt begins. Call us at 1-866-734-POOP (7667) or complete our Request for Service form to book a one-time or regular weekly service.
Terms & Conditions
- NO CONTRACTS.
- We accept payment for all services by credit card — Visa, Master Card, American Express, or by e-transfer. No cash payments.
- Services are billed monthly in advance, on either the 15th or the 30th of each month depending on when your service starts.
- If you need to make any change to your service or billing arrangements, please send us an email to confirm your request has been received and processed.
- SERVICE CANCELLATION? If you must cancel your scheduled service, we require a 24-hour cancellation notice by phone or email to head office, otherwise the full charge will apply.
Dog Kennels, Boarding, and Daycare Facilities
If you operate a multi-dog facility and need a disposal solution for all the dog waste you collect, ask us about our Bag Pick Up Program and join our poop-to-power sustainability community.
For Property Managers or Municipal Officers who are responsible for keeping public walkways and park areas free of dog waste, we can help you with that!
The Poop Patrol team is skilled at removing unsightly and unhealthy dog waste on a weekly basis all year round. Our service options include all or any of the following:
- walking a properties’ common or designated dog recreation areas,
- emptying dog waste bins, then replacing the large bags,
- refilling individual bags if there are poop bag dispensers already in place for residents to use, and/or
- hauling away any dog waste your own staff have accumulated and left for us in a designated spot.
Partnering with us means that all the poop bags we collect from your property will literally be turned into power. Over the past 3 years, Poop Patrol Canada has diverted over 93 tonnes of poop from landfill and turned it into valuable electricity.
The first step in the quoting process is to have one of our Poop Patrollers complete an onsite visit to determine how we best customize a solution specific to your needs. To get started, please contact Head Office. 1.866.734.POOP (7667)!
Looking for gift ideas? Consider purchasing a gift certificate from Poop Patrol for a dog waste yard cleaning service**. This is the perfect choice for the person who has everything…. and a dog. Each certificate has a unique code, which the recipient needs to provide when they call to book their service. You choose the amount you want to spend when placing your order. **Only valid for those living in a Poop Patrol service area.
Sanitizer/Deodourizer Spray Treatment
Ask us about giving your patio or pool area our ‘echo-chem’ treatment to effectively eliminate any lingering pet poop odours. Earth Smart Odour Suppressant (ESOE) is our environmentally-friendly solution. It is an animal safe, 100% organic spray, formulated to remove stains and eliminate ammonia and skatole gas odours emitted from pet urine and feces. Left untreated, these odours can result in health problems for animals and humans alike.
- Significantly improves air quality
- Reduces fly infestation
- Suppresses pathogenic bacteria
- Removes pet waste stains
Add a fresh touch to your seasonal clean. Price dependent on yard size.