alternate line: (416) 933-8989
Regular Weekly Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Offices Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Who to call :
- 1.866.734.7667, ext. 1 or 7- Head Office – Administration & Billing (Headquartered in Severn Bridge, ON)
- 1.866.734.7667, ext. 4 or call directly 647-673-3626 for
- – Poop Patrol Customer Service
- – Marketing
- – My Pets Are Home Alone Customer Service
- – Yard cleaning service request
If your are unable to reach us by phone and wish to book service, click Request Service and complete our online form. This is sent directly to the office for processing. You may also direct any other inquiries or service changes to head office (see above).
Please allow 48 – 72 hours response time for any new seasonal clean bookings, especially in the Spring.
Community Events & Card Distributors:
We often participate in pet fairs or attend in-store demonstration days. If you’d like to talk with Poop Patrol about your special event, request more cards, or post a flyer about our services to raise awareness about pet services in your community, please contact the marketing department, ext. #1 or #4.
RESPONDING TO COVID-19
UPDATE_June 30, 2021
As a property maintenance service, Poop Patrol has been able to continue regular business practices even during periods of lock down or restrictions imposed by the Ontario Government.
Even though restrictions are easing across the province, we are committed to continued Health & Safety best practices, as outlined below. Thank you from all of us at Poop Patrol. Please stay safe.
COVID PROTECTION – BEST PRACTICES.
So that we continue to mitigate the spread of any infection, our Patroller team is required to maintain rigorous health and safety best practices.
They are instructed to:
- continue to always wear gloves when in yards cleaning
- wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or substitute with a hand sanitizer product
- doubly disinfect the interior of their truck daily
- use drive through windows for food and beverages
- pump gas with hands covered by a glove, bag, paper towel, sanitary wipe, etc. and limit indoor interaction to washroom use
- maintain social distance of 2 metres with people and pets, and
- immediately report to head office if they are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
For the safety of all of us, we need you to stay inside with your pets while we are working in your yard. Our cleaning services are restricted to exterior areas only. If entry into your yard requires us to go through your home, please contact the office immediately to make alternate arrangements.