alternate line: (416) 933-8989
Regular Office Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Offices Closed: Saturday and Sunday
For inquiries during regular business hours:
1.866.734.7667, ext. 1 or 7- Head Office – Administration & Billing (Headquartered in Severn Bridge, ON)
1.866.734.7667, ext. 2 – Customer Service
1.866.734.7667, ext. 3 or 4 – Marketing
1.866.734.7667, ext. 5 – New service booking
If your are unable to reach us by phone and wish to book service, click Request Service and complete our online form. This is sent directly to the office for processing. You may also direct any other inquiries or service changes to head office (see above).
Please allow 48 – 72 hours response time for any new seasonal clean bookings, especially in the Spring.
Community Events & Card Distributors:
We often participate in pet fairs or attend in-store demonstration days. If you’d like to talk with Poop Patrol about your special event, request more cards, or post a flyer about our services to raise awareness about pet services in your community, please contact the marketing department, ext. #3 or #4.
RESPONDING TO COVID-19
April 4th, 2020
Based on the latest Essential Services list released by the Ontario Government April 3rd, 2020 (#7 and #13), we can still confidently continue to provide the dog waste cleaning services you rely on, especially for those customers who are physically unable to manage this task on their own.
Our Patrollers work independently, outdoors, and can very easily manage social distancing. They are all practising health and safety best practices as outlined below, and no one at Poop Patrol has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
However, in the event health conditions change or exposure to others raises concerns, we are prepared to take a Patroller off the road for a 14-day self-isolation period, at minimum. We hope that no service will be interrupted should this occur.
So that we continue to mitigate the spread of any infection, our Patroller team is required to adopt rigorous health and safety best practices. They are instructed to:
- continue to always wear gloves when in yards cleaning
- wash their hands for at least 20 seconds, or substitute with a hand sanitizer product
- doubly disinfect the interior of their truck daily
- use drive through windows for food and beverages
- pump gas with hands covered by a glove, bag, paper towel, sanitary wipe, etc. and limit indoor interaction to washroom use
- maintain social distance of 2 metres with people and pets, and
- immediately report to head office if they are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
For the safety of all of us, we need you to stay inside with your pets while we are working in your yard. Our cleaning services are restricted to exterior areas only. If entry into your yard requires us to go through your home, please contact the office immediately to make alternate arrangements.
Thank you from all of us at Poop Patrol. Please stay safe.