Are you interested in joining our team? We want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate is trustworthy and respectful of others’ property. You enjoy meeting new people and their pets, and have previous courier/driver, customer-service, pet care, and/or (yard) cleaning experience.
Additional 'Patroller' requirements:
- MUST HAVE: Valid Ontario driver's licence. Our insurance provider requires that all Patrollers using company vehicles have been licensed and insured in Ontario for at least 9 years and are able to provide a clean driver's abstract, upon our request
- Responsible, reliable, and flexible - willing to pitch in where needed to support the team and/or customer inquiries
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to follow direction and comply with all company procedures for carrying out yard cleaning services in a timely manner including: dog waste pick-up and removal, disinfecting and washing equipment, safe handling and waste disposal
- Equipment demands: A personal computer with MS Office capability and printer, ability to program and accurately follow GPS/route directions, ability to use cell phone with email/texting functionality, and an ear bud to be worn during shifts for hands free communication
- Physical demands: Outdoor work in all kinds of weather; combination of lifting [up to 50 lbs], sitting, standing, walking; a strong stomach, and extensive driving hours (we need our drivers to have a high comfort level with both inner city and highway driving conditions)
- But most important of all - you must love dogs
Working at Poop Patrol
Cleaning up dog poop in proper Poop Patrol fashion means you are a road ambassador who is responsible for driving a company vehicle and showing your care and concern for others' property. If you have a positive work attitude, that's more important to us than a great education.
Experience: We will train you the Poop Patrol way. However, it's important that you like working outdoors in all kinds of weather and are able to handle the physical requirements of the job - lifting, raking, walking, etc.
Training: We will train you in the most efficient and complete methods of sanitary waste removal. We provide you with a daily customer route list along with the tools and cleaning products you'll need to do the job properly, including branded attire and a truck to make you a welcome sight in any neighbourhood.
We have built our reputation on being easy on the environment, caring, efficient, professional, and thorough in our work. Our customers rely on us to ensure their yards are clean and safe for pets and children alike.