There are no current positions available. However, if interested in a Patroller position with us, we welcome hearing from you at any time.
Ideal candidates are:
- Customer-service focused with good oral and written English communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, and flexible - willing to pitch in where needed to support the team and/or customer inquiries
- Able to follow direction and comply with all company procedures for carrying out yard cleaning services in a timely manner including: dog waste pick-up and removal, disinfecting and washing equipment, safe handling and waste disposal
- Meet Equipment demands: Basic Word/Excel skills, a personal computer/laptop with a working printer, ability to program and accurately follow GPS/route directions, a cell phone with a data plan, earbud/headphones for hands free calls while driving
- Meet Physical demands: Physically fit and ready to work outside in all kinds of weather; combination of lifting [up to 25 lbs/11.33kg], sitting, standing, walking; a strong stomach and full days driving (we need our drivers to have a high comfort level with both inner city and highway driving conditions)
- Provide a Police Criminal Reference Check and a clean Ontario Drivers Abstract with proof of insurance history
- But most important of all - you just love dogs.
WHY I LIKE WORKING AT POOP PATROL:
"I think some of the highlights would be full-time hours, benefits, the hours of operation, weekends off -- you can kinda be your own boss during the day - so a degree of freedom is a selling point. Another plus for me is the company provided vehicle and coverage on the cost of a cell phone." Eastern Patroller
Working at Poop Patrol
Cleaning up dog poop in proper Poop Patrol fashion means you are a road ambassador who is responsible for driving a company vehicle and showing your care and concern for others' property. If you have a positive work attitude, that's more important to us than a great education.
Experience: We will train you the Poop Patrol way. However, it's important that you like working outdoors in all kinds of weather and are able to handle the physical requirements of the job - lifting, raking, walking, etc.
Training: We will train you in the most efficient and complete methods of sanitary waste removal. We provide you with a daily customer route list along with the tools and cleaning products you'll need to do the job properly, including branded attire and a truck to make you a welcome sight in any neighbourhood.
We have built our reputation on being easy on the environment, caring, efficient, professional, and thorough in our work. Our customers rely on us to ensure their yards are clean and safe for pets and children alike.